Indigo Platinum Card now present To represent the 1 achievement of the possibility of your visit to be able to successfully manage your credit. By offering an extremely easy opportunity to build and get into credit, Indigo card Platinum that allows one to fulfill your preferences everyday.
Indigo Mastercard Platinum Card Is Designed for those with fair or bad charge to rebuild their credit and increase their credit ratings. You may check to see if you prequalify for the Indigo card for free, without damaging your credit scores in any respect. Just click on the”Apply Now” button on the left to check your pre qualification status. If you’re not approved for this card, you may be offered a different card as an alternative.
Indigo Platinum MasterCard a Decent and secure new credit cards for consumers who are looking to rebuild their credit rating during the time of creditcard payments. Indigo Platinum Card demands minimum applicant age 18 decades or older and a legal resident in the USA. Indigo MasterCard Platinum is issued by Celtic Bank through a venture with Genesis FS Card Services, Inc. Celtic Bank is a well-established, FDIC-insured Utah bank founded in 2001 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Card Quick Facts
- Prequalification available with No effect to your credit score
- Previous bankruptcy OK
- Easy pre-qualification Procedure With fast reply
- Free online account access (cellular friendly)
- Protection from fraud, in case your Card happens to be lost or stolen
- Accepted at over 35 Million Locations Worldwide
Indigo Platinum Mastercard Review
- A safety deposit Isn’t Required to be able to procure a line of credit
- IndigoApply.com is a part of a Mailing advertising and requires the 12 digit invitation code
- Approval is less strict than Comparable charge cards
- The Indigo Platinum Card Does not offer a sign up bonus
- Some customers complain that they Never received the card approved
IndigoApply.com Platinum Mastercard Quick Hits
- Annual Fee: $0 or 99
- APR: 23.9% (variable speed )
- Foreign Transaction Fee : 1% (which is lower than the Normal 3%)
- First Charge: $300
- Authorized User Entry: $25